My Eleventh Hour 

The sins of the blood that I have shed cannot desert me but my dearest wife has. Time is ticking and the closer the smaller hand reaches the next hour, more fools die. Life is just a mere illusion without any meaning.  My faithful thanes who ought to have defend me till their demise have abandoned me to amalgamate with the rightful heir of the thrown, Malcolm. The Birnam Woods have stirred from their position and is now approaching where I am. I cannot endure this! My confidence deteriorates for I fear that the third prophecy of the apparitions is to come true. The witches have fooled me to believe that I will live forever from their apparitions. They raised my hope because the reality of each apparition to occur is close to impossible. I deserve this for descending to corrupt ways to fulfill my overleaping ambition and listening to the agents of evil. If I were to die then I would rather face death like a man than hide as a coward. The young Siward born from a woman believed that he can seize my life. This is hilarious for my life is charmed, which can’t be ended by anyone born from a woman. The young Siward was born from a woman so in the young lad’s attempt, he was slaughtered by me. Now I wait as the man who does not have a soul to exterminate me for he was not born from a woman.

Thuvaaraka Sugumaran

No comments:

Post a Comment